How to register:
Congress registration includes: Sunday evening plenary session; Sunday welcome reception; and sessions, exhibits, and breaks on Monday through Wednesday.
- Register before June 30, 2018. After June 30 fees increase.
- Renew your membership or join HUPO (International) before you register to receive reduced registration fees and other member benefits.
RENEW OR JOIN NOW
Early-bird deadline is extended through July 31, 2018. After July 31 rates will increase to the late-onsite fees.
Congress Registration Fees
- HUPO Members*, $600 (early-bird) | $750 (late-onsite)
- Non-members, $800 (early-bird) | $950 (late-onsite)
- HUPO Student or Postdoc Members*, $250 (early-bird) | $350 (late-onsite)
- Non-members Student or Post-doc, $350 (early-bird) | $450 (late-onsite)
- Retired Scientist, $250 (early-bird) | $350 (late-onsite)
*HUPO 2018 membership dues must be paid before you register for the congress to obtain member rates.
Additional Items - Workshops and Gala
- Gala Tuesday October 2, $60 (early-bird) | $75 (late-onsite)
- Companion Badge includes Sunday reception and breaks (no access to sessions), $40
- Sunday Workshops, $100 each
- HPP Post-Congress Day October 4, $100